Friday, August 16, 2013

LORING PARK SUMMER PREVIEW: BINGE-WATCH!



Children, this show is still on the air! It just so happens that one gets busy when they decide to put on an ensemble show in two months.

Season 2 of Loring Park will officially end with closing night of They Shoot 25-Year-Old Gay Men, Don't They?

But in the meantime, we have June, July *and* August to cover, and I promise to be working on them diligently throughout the week.

Until then, hopefully this preview will hold you together:

*Jakey finds out that tequila turns him into a rancid bitch!
*MY VERY OWN SEX SCANDAL
*My very own feud!
*A surprising new partner in crime for Pride weekend!
*Kevin comes back! And so do feelings!
*I turn 27! AAAGGGHHH!!
*Will I ever get a Tweet back from my favorite local news reporter?
*I even go to Jetset!

Hang on, boys and girls, and we'll get through the summer together ...




No comments:

Post a Comment